Friday, December 18, 2009

Sherburne Lodge Installation


On Tuesday, I acted as installing Master for Worshipful Master Stoffel Reitsma and the other officers of Sherburne Lodge No. 95.

I, along with Deputy Grand Master John Cook and District Representative Don Nolley, were welcomed to the lodge in due form. It is traditional that the most senior Past Master of the Lodge carry in the Book of Constitution right before the Grand Master. On Monday, I was honored to have Past Master Stan Wheaton precede me into the lodge room. Stan was Master of Sherburne Lodge one year before I was born! A seventy-year Mason, WB Stan is a true asset and treasure to Sherburne Lodge and Minnesota Masonry!

Congratulations to immediate Past Master Ken Martin on a job well done, and best wishes to WM Stoffel and the brothers of Sherburne Lodge!